JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
3 day work week to assist with a better
Available shift is, Thursday-Saturday (NIGHTS) - $14.00 per hour + a
$5.00 per hour shift differential, totaling
$19.00 per hour!
Climate Controlled Facility!
An Assembler works as an effective member of a team to assemble
product in a timely manner according to work instructions, engineering
drawings, and quality guidelines to produce quality products. This
position requires the ability to complete routine operations on a
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a specific step of the manufacturing process as part of a
team, according to work instructions, engineering drawings, and
training to produce quality product.
- Inspect the quality of the materials and work in process.
- Produce product in a timely manner as outlined by department
supervision and management.
- Operate any equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. needed to perform the
- Clean and sterilize cells and totes.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Request necessary supplies and resources required to complete the
- Alert supervision of problems with materials, tools, fixtures,
- Suggest improved or alternate methods of assembling product.