JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
We have positions available over 3 different shifts. Our shifts are 3
day work weeks to assist with a better work-life balance!
Available shifts are, Monday-Wednesday (Days), Thursday-Saturday
(Days), and Monday-Wednesday (Nights).
Climate Controlled Facility!
Paid Weekly, up to $22.00 per hour depending on shift selected.
Responsibilities include leading department employees to complete
assigned duties in a timely manner while working safely as an
effective member of the team. Leads must have good math skills, an
attention for detail and the ability to work independently with
minimal supervision. The Lead must also insure accurate completion of
associated documents and records. Requires the ability to direct and
train employees as well as monitor multiple processes simultaneously.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team of people by example in the areas of attitude, work
quality, work ethic, dependability, and communication.
- Lead employees and provide direction to complete required tasks.
- Follow applicable procedures, instructions, engineering
drawings and training.
- Train employees according to departmental training requirements.
- Monitor employees in their jobs and assist as necessary.
Assign their job as needed.
- Answer employee questions involved with the Lead’s respective area.
- Interface with supervision and/or management to ensure assigned
duties are completed accurately. This may include interfacing with
employees in other departments.
- Work as an effective member of the team.
5. Ensure area is clean, organized and well maintained.
- Complete all documents and records required.
- Identify non-conforming product, as necessary.
- Proficiency at setting up the line for new production run.
- Monitor hourly production output, and make adjustments as
necessary to meet our goals.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Train lower level employees in the Lead’s respective area.
- Assign employees to jobs in the respective area.
- Interface with other departments as necessary.
- Work on continuously improving the organization and function of
the Department by suggesting procedural improvements.