Experience and Skills:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience using measuring devices including rulers, comparators,
calipers and gauges to collect and record data
- Must be able to communicate in English: read, write and understand.
- Able to work smart and at a brisk and safe pace.
- Able to communicate and work with others as a team.
- Able to read and understand assembly drawings and build product accordingly.
- Able to adjust and adapt when obstacles present themselves.
- Strong attention to details.
- Able to recognize quality problems with materials and work in process.
- Able to use required tools, fixtures, rulers, etc. involved in the
- Ability to lead and influence others by example in the areas of
attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and company loyalty.
- Ability to train employees.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Must be able to pass the Operator Assessment test, FORM 2660.
- If working nights or shifts with minimal supervision, must pass a
criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job requires the employee to stand. The employee is frequently
required to use hands to grasp, finger or handle objects and reach
with hands. The employee must occasionally lift and/or exert force
from 25 up to 65 pounds. Push and/or pull up to 300 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, depth perception, and color determination.
Must have passed Physical Profile Capacity and physical, specifically
geared for the position, as determined necessary by the company’s
Occupational Health partner.
Running machinery in the Machine Room, Gel Lab, and/or Print lab