JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
We have positions available over 4 different shifts.
Monday - Friday (Days) 7 am - 3:30 pm, pay range is $14 - $17 based
Monday-Wednesday (Days) 7 am - 7pm, pay range $14 - $17 based on experience
Monday-Wednesday (NIGHTS) 7 am - 7 pm, pay range $14 - $19 based on experience
Thursday-Saturday (Days) 7 am - 7pm, pay range $14 - $17 based on experience
Climate Controlled Facility!
Work as an effective member of the team to count, store, and pull
materials in an accurate and timely manner according to procedures and
instructions. Must also ensure accurate completion of associated
documents and records. Use knowledge of various controls and
procedures such as error rates, shortages, and cycle counting.
Adherence to HAZMAT, international, and domestic shipping regulations
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately fill, deliver, and restock production and all other
manufacturing work orders on a timely basis.
- Accurately complete paperwork needed to comply with company
procedures and instructions.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy by recounts/cycle counts.
- Count incoming or returned product to prepare for adding items to inventory.
- Accurately record and store items into storeroom inventory. This
includes some data entry work.
- Ability to operate a Wave (Like cherry picker), forklift and other
power lift equipment safely and effectively as it pertains to
- Ship product according to set shipping schedules, customer
requirements, or if not specified, the best way possible.
- Complete all documents and records required.
- Assist in the development of work instructions and request
documentation changes as required.
- Ensure area is clean, organized, safe standards are met and area
is well maintained.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- To request necessary supplies and resources required to complete
the jobs assigned.