Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to lead and influence others by example in the areas of
attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and company loyalty.
- Ability to direct and train employees.
- Ability to communicate and work with other people.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks in order of importance.
- Problem solving abilities relating to production duties and
working with people.
- Honest and of high integrity.
- Able to read and write English.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, sit, and walk. The employee is occasionally
required to use hands to grasp, finger or handle objects, reach with
hands and arms, stoop, talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift
and/or exert force from 25 up to 75 pounds. Push and/or pull up to 300
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
and distance vision. Able to perform physical labor on a continual basis.
Large open production area with multiple production lines and
associated machinery and fixturing.