Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to read, understand, and communicate in English requiring
work done, and progress
- Good work attendance and dependability
- Able to complete physical labor such as mopping, vacuuming,
scrubbing, wiping, etc.
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to work with cleaning solutions and supplies required to
complete the job responsibilities as listed above
- Able to work in a highly controlled and disciplined environment
and to follow prescribed directions
- Must be able to pass FDA and DEA background requirements
- Able to wear a respirator
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to perform physical labor, walk, stand, push and pull. The
employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel crouch or crawl. The
employee is frequently required to use hands to grasp, finger or
handle objects, reach with hands and arms, stoop, talk or hear. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or exert force from 25 pounds up
to 75 pounds. Push and/or pull up to 300 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Majority of time spent cleaning the facilities and equipment as well
as performing manufacturing operations for product handling and
packaging. This requires the use of harsh chemicals and you must wear
a respirator in certain areas.