Experience and Skills:
- Able to perform routine tasks on a continuing basis.
- Able to correctly use required tools, fixtures, machines, etc.
involved in the assembly process.
- Able to correctly assemble according to instructions, engineering
drawings, and training.
- Able to recognize quality problems with materials and work in process.
- Able to complete an assembly step in a timely manner as outlined
by department supervision and management.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Able to communicate and work with others as a team.
- If working nights or shifts with minimal supervision, must pass a
criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily
required to stand. The employee is regularly required to use hands to
grasp, finger or handle objects and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee must
occasionally lift and/or exert force from 25 up to 75 pounds. Push
and/or pull up to 300 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Majority of time spent at a workstation on a production line as part
of a team assembling product. May need to operate machinery or use
tools and/or fixtures as part of the assembly process.