Experience and Skills:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience as HR generalist or administration.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, i.e., Outlook and Word; able to
navigate HRIS-type software systems.
- Able to read, write and speak professionally in English. Bilingual
- Discreet and able to maintain confidential information, able to
maintain impartial and unbiased representation.
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills and
self-motivated to take on duties and responsibilities
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Good work attendance and dependability.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit, and operate a computer. The employee
must be able to communicate with speech and hearing.
Involves working in an office as well as interacting with employees
in the work areas throughout the company as required.