Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to correctly inspect and test product according to
instructions, engineering drawings, and training.
- Able to correctly use required tools, fixtures, rulers, testing
equipment, etc. involved in the testing and inspection processes.
- Able to read and understand the product criteria on engineering
drawings and blueprints.
- Able to recognize quality problems with equipment, materials, work
in process, and final product, and to inspect for critical items
that may affect the function of the product.
- Able to inspect product and perform all other required duties in a
timely manner as outlined by department supervision and management.
- Able to mentor employees as needed throughout the production process.
- Able to work and communicate well with others as well as keen
attention to detail.
- Able to complete necessary documents and records as required.
- Able to read and write English.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to complete a position assessment test.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit and operate a computer. The employee is
regularly required to use hands to grasp, finger or handle objects and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to
talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, and color determination. This employee
must occasionally lift and /or exert force from 25 up to 75 pounds.
Push and/or pull up to 300 pounds.
A Quality Lead assigned to the Receiving Inspection area must
frequently lift and/or exert force from 25 up to 75 pounds. Push
and/or pull up to 300 pounds.
May either sit at a workstation to inspect product, or may be
required to move around while inspecting (i.e. auditing throughout
production floor, incoming inspection, final product inspecting,