Experience and Skills:
- Approves art work upon arrival from the corresponding supplier.
- Approves revision levels on work orders.
- Request necessary supplies and resources to adequately complete
the responsibilities listed above.
- Must complete a Non-Compete Agreement and Patent Agreement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field; or equivalent experience
- 0-3 yrs’ experience
- Ability to lead and influence others by example in the areas of
attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and company loyalty.
- Ability to understand finished design drawings produced by the
design concept team including layouts and tolerance valuations for
detail product drawings.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit, and operate a computer. The employee
must be able to communicate with speech and hearing. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
Office environment with business casual dress. May require business
attire. Some travel may be required.
Type or Copy/Paste Requirements here