- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to lead and influence others by example in the areas of
attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and communication.
- Able to read and understand the product criteria on engineering drawings.
- Able to direct and train employees.
- Able to supervise multiple activities or jobs simultaneously in
an accurate manner.
- Able to work and communicate well with others.
- Able to read and write English.
- Good work attendance and dependability.
- Knowledge of various controls and procedures such as error
rates, shortages, and cycle counting.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to complete a position assessment test.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit and operate a computer. The employee is
regularly required to use hands to grasp, finger or handle objects
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required
to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, and color determination.
This employee must occasionally lift and /or exert force from 25 up
to 75 pounds. Push and/or pull up to 300 pounds.
Majority of time spent working in the storeroom or on the