Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience with general administrative functions
- Highly skilled with MS Office Suite, including, but not limited to Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience working with HR or Training
- Professional demeanor with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good work attendance and dependability
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of employee information
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Able to speak, read and write English; Bi-lingual preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and operate a computer. The employee must be able to communicate with speech and hearing.
Involves working in a public front office area, interacting with visitors, contractors, regulatory agencies, employees and applicants in the work areas. The employee may be faced with challenging interactions or multiple tasks at one time.