Material Handler I - Warehouse
***Shifts available: M-W, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Th-Sa, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.***
Work as an effective member of the team to count, store, and pull materials in an accurate and timely manner according to procedures and instructions. Must also ensure accurate completion of associated documents and records. Use knowledge of various controls and procedures such as error rates, shortages, and cycle counting. Adherence to HAZMAT, international, and domestic shipping regulations
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately fill, deliver, and restock production and all other manufacturing work orders on a timely basis.
- Accurately complete paperwork needed to comply with company procedures and instructions.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy by recounts/cycle counts.
- Count incoming or returned product to prepare for adding items to inventory.
- Accurately record and store items into storeroom inventory. This includes some data entry work.
- Ability to operate a Wave (Like cherry picker), forklift and other power lift equipment safely and effectively as it pertains to filling kits.
- Ship product according to set shipping schedules, customer requirements, or if not specified, the best way possible.
- Complete all documents and records required.
- Assist in the development of work instructions and request documentation changes as required.
- Ensure area is clean, organized, safe standards are met and area is well maintained.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- To request necessary supplies and resources required to complete the jobs assigned.