JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
Climate Controlled Facility!
Paid Weekly, $14.50 per hour
Responsible for functional testing, inspecting work in process, final
inspection on the line, and end of line inspection for 100% of
product. Must make sure the part is to customer specifications and
engineering drawing. Requires strong attention to detail and the
ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision. Must evaluate defects based on inspection criteria and
alert Quality Leads to disposition suspect product.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In a timely manner: perform functional test, inspect the quality
of work in process material, and inspect the quality of final
product prior to packaging and boxing. All tests and inspections
should be performed according to established written Quality
Department procedures, engineering drawings, customer specifications
and documentation. This includes critical inspection items that may
affect the function of the product such as seal verification, lot
codes, pouch distribution, and boxing verifications.
- Assist in Kit Verifications, Sampling, and Line Clearance
Verifications at the beginning and ending of every order.
- Assist in the collection of parts to verify accuracy of returns at
the end of an order and the distribution of parts to the correct
workstation at the beginning of an order.
- Fill in as required for any position in all areas of the Quality Department.
- Alert supervision or management of problems with materials,
assemblies, tools, etc.
- Work as a team with the other employees in the Quality Department
to complete testing and inspection functions.
- Prioritize and complete work in a timely manner as outlined by
supervision and management.
- Test and inspect multiple product types in any given shift. May
require switching between different products during the shift.
- Maintain cycle time set by manufacturing when performing
inspections and functional tests.
- Evaluate product defects and make decisions regarding the status
of the product based on the inspection criteria. Notify supervision
to perform any necessary rework or reject classification of
- Maintain working knowledge of processes and instrumentation used
in the Quality Department.
- Lead in the areas of attitude, work quality, work ethic,
dependability, and company loyalty.
Quality FLI’s overrule job descriptions, as FLI’s get reviewed and