JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
Monday-Wednesday (Nights) 7 pm - 7am ,pay range $17 - $20 based on experience
This employee is responsible for the set up and mixing of hydrogel
batches in the Hydrogel Department with minimal supervision according
to batch tickets. This employee must inspect the quality of the
materials and work in process as well as accurately complete
associated paperwork; must lead the employees of the manufacturing
area by example in the areas of attitude, work quality, work ethic,
dependability, and company loyalty.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs blending/mixing of chemicals according to batch tickets
to create the hydrogel blends for downstream coating lines.
- Maintains 100% GMP & Compliance to FDA guidelines during
- Accurately processes and handles associated paperwork as required
for the work being completed following Good Documentation Practices
- Set-ups, operates, and cleans equipment (mixers, scales, tanks,
drum haulers, etc.) safely and according to work instructions.
- Works with a variety of chemicals safely and according to their SDSs.
- Ensures proper usage of Safety and Protective Gear (PPE).
- Verifies though work orders that job processes and drawings are
correct before production runs.
- Verifies all chemicals and mixes are properly labeled and are in
good condition containers. Ensures material is not expired before
material is added to mix.
- Ensures cleaning and organizing of work areas according to 5S methodology.
- Coordinates with warehouse department for availability of Raw
Materials and Packaging components prior to start of operation
- Attends and monitors mixes to ensure proper blending and proper temperatures.
- Responsible for proper waste disposal of spent chemicals.
- Identifies and communicates to management about safety/quality
issues or observations.
- Leads other mixers, operators and assemblers to meet quality,
safety and productivity expectations.
- Completes work in a timely manner according to departmental
schedules with minimal supervision.
- Leads other employees by example in the areas of attitude, work
quality, work ethic, dependability, and company loyalty.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Engineering development batches for mixing operations
- Assist in production, converting, warehouse, and packaging
operations as and when required.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Alert management of problems with materials, machines, scales or chemicals.
- Request necessary supplies and resources required to complete the