Experience and Skills:
1. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Mathematics or
Business. In lieu of a degree, relevant years of work experience may suffice.
- 0-3 years’ experience working within quality engineering systems.
- Experience working with, or knowledge of, business management
systems particularly ISO 13485 preferred, and FDA Title 21 Part 820, QSR.
- ASQ Quality Engineer Certified within one (1) year as requested.
- Experience in or knowledge of SPC and Statistical Analysis.
- Computer skills in MS-Office and Data Analysis Software to
calculate statistics (such as Excel, Mini-Tab, etc.).
- Self-Motivated analytical data driven decision maker with strong
- Strong commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required
2. Leadership Ability
- Able to lead and influence other employees in the areas of work
performance, work quality, dependability, and company loyalty.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Must be able to pass a background check
3. Reasoning Ability
- Able to solve practical problems with a variety of variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written,
oral, diagram, or schedule form.
4. Language/Communication Skills
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret user guides, general business
periodicals, reports, technical procedures, and/or government regulations.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, as well as
internal procedures and instructions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions
from customers, managers, and employees.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, sit and operate a computer. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
and color determination.
Office environment with business casual dress. May require business
attire. Requires working in a test lab facility with electrical equipment.