JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
3 day work week - to assist with a better work-life balance!
Climate Controlled Facility!
Coordinates activities of workers in the Production Department in the
areas of staffing, material requirements, documentation, productivity,
quality, safety, and training. Ensures product is completed to
schedule and company procedures.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads the employees of the production area by example in the areas
of attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and company loyalty.
- Completes the following as applicable to area of supervision:
- Ensures correct materials are present
- Schedules employees
- Expedites work flow
- Assists employees with work process problems related to
product assembly and quality
- Assists Quality Leads with changeovers, including, but not
limited to first article verifications
- Maintains 5S in Dept
- Trains production employees in production processes, determining
and assessing level of skill, in order to accommodate the
fluctuation in production demands. Maintains knowledge of personnel
trained in skilled areas, i.e., leads out seals.
- Develops work instructions and request documentation changes as required.
- Monitors the completion of necessary production and quality
- Partners with Human Resources to resolve minor employee conflicts
or policy infractions. Refer major issues to Manager, VP or Human
Resources for resolution.
- Ensures the production department follows quality policies, human
resource policies, safety policies, and manufacturing rules and guidelines.
- Communicates and works together with other departments as required.
- Responsible for attaining daily production goals in assembly
cells, updating daily throughput each hour.
- Act as a representative of management in meetings as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Develop work instructions and request documentation.