JOIN OUR OUTSTANDING TEAM!
We have positions available over 2 different shifts. Our
shifts are 3 day work week to assist with a better
- Monday-Wednesday (Days) - 7am-7pm - starts at $14.00 per hour.
- Thursday-Saturday (Days), - 7am-7pm - starts at $15.00 per hour
Climate Controlled Facility!
Paid Weekly, pay range for this position is $14.00 - $15.00.
An Assembler works as an effective member of a team to assemble
product in a timely manner according to work instructions, engineering
drawings, and quality guidelines to produce quality products. This
position requires the ability to complete routine operations on a
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a specific step of the assembly process as part of a team,
according to work instructions, engineering drawings, and training
to produce quality product.
- Inspect the quality of the materials and work in process.
- Produce product in a timely manner as outlined by department
supervision and management.
- Operate any equipment, tools, fixtures, etc. needed to perform the
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Request necessary supplies and resources required to complete the
- Alert supervision of problems with materials, tools, fixtures,
- Suggest improved or alternate methods of assembling product.