Responsibilities include leading department employees to complete assigned duties in a timely manner while working safely as an effective member of the team.Leads must have good math skills, an attention for detail and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The Lead must also insure accurate completion of associated documents and records. Requires the ability to direct and train employees as well as monitor multiple processes simultaneously.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead a team of people by example in the areas of attitude, work quality, work ethic, dependability, and communication
Lead employees and provide direction to complete required tasks.
- Follow applicable procedures, instructions, engineering drawings and training.
4. Train employees according to departmental training requirements.
5. Monitor employees in their jobs and assist as necessary.
6. Answer employee questions involved with the Lead’s respective area.
7. Interface with supervision and/or management to ensure assigned duties are completed accurately. This may include interfacing with employees in other departments.
8. Develop work instructions and request documentation changes as required.
9. Ensure area is clean, organized and well maintained.
10. Complete all documents and records required.
11. Participate in investigations of non-conforming product, as necessary.
12. Assign employees to jobs in the respective area.
13. Work on continuously improving the organization and function of the Department by suggesting procedural improvements.