Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must be able to walk and move around continuously
- Basic computer and clerical skills
- Good math skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Good work attendance and dependability
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to handle objects, reach with hands and arms, stoop, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or exert force from 25 pounds up to 75 pounds. Push and/or pull up to 300 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color determination.
Majority of time spent working in a manufacturing environment area. May need to operate machinery or used tools.